Sunday, February 25, 2007


Looking at this image takes you many years when there were many children who lost their parents in war or something like that. In this pictures I think that it has a very sadness meaning. Looking at the girl on the left and how is she really sad and i think the reason for it is like she was looking to someone close to her and in the same time dying or you can say almost died. The girls are holding each other to try to be as strong as they can to pass this real problem. When I looked at this picture for the first time many old pictures came cross my mind probably most of them were about losing someone rally close to you. I think this picture took me to the past for the first time when i looked at it is because of the way that how the girls were dressing there clothes and how the were without shoes.

1 comment:

JAcosta said...

As I saw the picture, I thought the girls looked more terrified than sad. I do agree with you about this picture taking place in history instead of present times. The overall picture reminded me of the hobbits from Lord of the Rings. I really do appreciate your insight on the picture, but I would have had a bid different view on it.